Customer Care Policy
PLASA Events has a straightforward approach to exhibitor and visitor care and support - we treat our exhibitors and visitors the way we would like to be treated.
Contacting PLASA Events
What PLASA Events will do
- All calls, e-mails and letters from exhibitors and visitors are considered important and will be dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Members who call PLASA Events during office hours can expect to have their telephone calls answered within four rings.
- There is no queuing system and all enquiries will be answered promptly and courteously.
- If an immediate answer to a query is not possible, exhibitors and visitors will be informed who will be looking into the issue and when they can expect a response.
- E-mails and letters will be responded to within 24 hours. If an immediate reply is not possible, an acknowledgement will be sent to explain that the query is being dealt with.
What our Exhibitors and Visitors can do
- PLASA Events will always try to point enquiries in the right direction if we are unable to help directly. We will do what we say we are going to do and be honest about what we can't do.
Enquiries will be tracked and monitored to ensure our promises are delivered. Any complaints will be dealt with immediately and we will do our utmost to find a positive resolution. Any feedback or comments about PLASA Events or our shows will be used to improve what we do and offer.
- Regular meetings are held at PLASA Events to ensure good service levels are maintained and to check that everyone has a thorough understanding of developments and initiatives.
- PLASA Events will make sure that we know what exhibitors and visitors need and will develop our services and benefits to meet their expectations. We fully audit the services we provide to ensure the highest standards are met.
- All PLASA Events staff take personal responsibility for ensuring that our exhibitors and visitors feel the outcome is satisfactory.
- PLASA Events relies on its staff to deliver good service and for that reason the PLASA organisation of which PLASA Events is part ensures that staff training and development is key.
We encourage feedback from all our customers on all aspects of PLASA Events and our shows so if you have anything at all that you would like to talk to us about, please contact us. We'd be really pleased to hear from you.
Accuracy and Confidentiality
Any information provided to PLASA Events will remain confidential and we take steps to ensure that the data that we hold on our customers on our exhibitor and visitor databases or in any other format is accurate, up-to-date and secure.
Contacting PLASA Events Ltd
PLASA Events, Redoubt House,
1 Edward Rd, Eastbourne BN23 8AS.