About PLASA 2017
The return to the heart of West London in 2016 has restored the PLASA Show to its industry leading position in the UK and returned it to the centre of the thriving entertainment industry. The event continues to evolve and this year offers unparalleled access to some of the world's best-known brands and a programme of interactive and thought provoking content.
The event presents ground breaking technology and exciting new launches by the world's greatest designers and engineers to an international audience of pro audio, lighting, broadcast, AV and stage technology experts.
With live demo opportunities for the audio and lighting sectors, technical workshops and training sessions, networking sessions, conferences, topical seminars and the much-loved social element of the show, PLASA 2017 is set to be another unmissable event.
This show is owned and organised by PLASA, the leading international trade association for live entertainment technology.
During the show, London buzzes with parties, awards ceremonies and parallel events, creating an exciting environment that deepens and strengthens the relationship between manufacturers, distributors, rental houses, dealers and end-users.
PLASA show is strategically based in London,
the home to the world's greatest theatre district and more entertainment venues than any other capital city. London is also the hub for small theatres,
independent music venues, festivals and stadiums, corporate and commercial installations and therefore the perfect place to check out cutting edge, contemporary entertainment technology.
SHOW DEVELOPMENTS FOR 2017
- The UK meeting point for the global entertainment technology and creative industries to network, do business and share knowledge
- 200+ brands on the show floor displaying the latest pro audio, lighting, effects, AV, staging and rigging technology
- An industry-leading educational programme offering 100+ industry experts giving key-note talks, live demos, interactive workshops and panel discussions from some of the world’s most prolific designers, engineers, production and venue teams.
- Show Features where the boundaries of technology will be pushed and traditional thinking challenged, as well as the PLASA Innovation Gallery, showcasing the most recent technological advances in the industry
- An evolved show format offering you space for networking with peers, and quieter environments for education and discussion away from the show floor