Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
- This is a trade-only event as such we are unable to admit anyone under 16 years of age.
- All visitors must cooperate with the security team and all bags are liable to security searches.
- Name badges must be worn at all times.
- Filming/photography is not permitted unless prior consent has been obtained from the organisers, or from the exhibiting company in question.
- Please note there are no crèche facilities at PLASA Show.
Where is the Venue?
How do I get there?
London Olympia is easily accessible by public transport. Make a hotel reservation with our service Event Express to receive preferential rates.
Find out more >
Where’s my badge?
Once registration has opened for next year's show, you will receive your entry badge via email which can be printed and brought to the show.
Visas and Invitation Letters
If you require an invitation letter to assist you Visa Application to enter the UK, please select ‘Visa Letter’ when completing your visitor registration. You will be asked to enter your passport details and the letter will be sent to you with your registration confirmation email.
PLASA Show is a trade event and as such is open to trade visitors over 16 years of age.
PLASA Show requires that all exhibitors must ensure that exhibition stands are easily accessible to visitors using wheelchairs.
Procurement of business or distribution of materials by non-exhibitors is prohibited. Violators will be removed from the show.
Owned and organised by PLASA - www.plasa.org
+44 (0)203 818 7640
Stand Build Enquiries:
+44 (0)1444 811411