PLASA Show is the UK’s leading event for live entertainment technology. As well as bringing together the biggest brands in the industry, the show offers an industry-leading programme of seminars, product demos, interactive workshops and panel discussions, hosted by some of the world’s most prolific designers, engineers, production and venue teams.
What’s on offer in 2017
- 60+ hours of free-to-attend seminar content covering topics themed around Pro Audio, AV, Lighting, Staging, Rigging and associated technologies.
- A new ‘Fast-Track’ theatre offering a programme of short sessions aimed at improving your sales, marketing and social media skills, as well as looking at mental health in the workplace.
- Hands-on demo theatre offering product training from some of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Learn more about Dante™ networking at the Audinate hosted 1-day event offering presentations, training seminars and table top product displays.
- The Rigging Conference runs alongside the show on Monday 18 September offering an opportunity for in-depth discussion and debate on the issues of the moment in the Rigging and Production industries.
- Join freelance and in-house riggers at the Riggers’ Forum on Sunday 17 September for a informal discussion on the issues affecting your working lives.
- New for 2017, and in association with the Knight of Illumination Awards, the Lighting Designers’ Showcase will display the spectacular work of the Awards nominees.
- Visit the Genesis Lab to immerse yourself in interactive, entertaining and educational ‘experiments’; proving concepts, demonstrating principles and generally wowing visitors with some science!