Please ensure that anyone coming to site has a copy of the Site Rules
Olympia Exhibition Centre:
When using a Satellite Navigation System please use the postcode: W14 8UX
The vehicle access point allocated for loading and unloading during build up and breakdown of the show will be GATE G. This vehicle access point has been allocated for vehicles of all sizes.
Olympia Exhibition Centre operates a vehicle booking system called Voyage Control during build up and breakdown.
- Anyone who wants to unload or load a vehicle on site will need to book a time slot using the online vehicle booking system.
- As an exhibitor, you will receive an email from Voyage Control 30 days prior to the show allowing you to book vehicles in based on the guidelines in the event timetable.
- We highly recommend completing this as soon as possible upon receipt of the email.
- You can book your drop off for the build, and collection for the breakdown at the same time - and print off your vehicle pass directly from the site.
- You can either book in your stand contractors, or email the link to the contractor for them to book their own slot. Your contractor will need to have the stand name and number when booking.
- Your specific unloading/loading point will be highlighted when your access time is confirmed.
Time limits for unloading/loading are:
- Cars - 30mins
- Vans & ½ tonne vehicles - 1 hour
- Artic - 2 hours
Once you have unloaded your vehicle you will need to remove it from the loading area.