We're doing all we can to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe PLASA Show, in the easiest way possible! On this page you can read about the changes we have made to help keep everyone safe.
Our commitment to keeping you safe
NHS COVID Pass
This year, we require proof of COVID status upon entry for everyone. For residents in England, this can be shown via the NHS App or COVID Pass and can be one of the following:
- Proof of double vaccination, with the second at least 14 days prior to the event.
- A negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, taken on the same day you are visiting the show. This will last for 48 hours, so you may need to re-test if you are attending all 3 days.
- Natural immunity, based on a positive PCR test within 180 days of the show.
Need help with the app?
The NHS App is simple to set up, however we recommend that you do this well in advance as it can take up to 24 hours to verify your identity.
Don't have a phone?
If you do not have a smart phone or do not wish to use the app, you can request an NHS COVID Pass.
Need a Lateral Flow Test?
If you wish to prove your status via a Lateral Flow Test, you can order them online or pick them up at any chemist or test site.
Outside of England?
How you can prove your COVID status depends on where you are travelling from.
- Scotland: Click here to obtain your full vaccination status
- Wales: Click here to obtain your full vaccination status
- Northern Ireland: You are required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test by reporting the result and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entrance. Click here to report a test result
- Isle of Man: Island residents can demonstrate their vaccination status with the UK NHS App or by requesting a letter. Click here to read more
- International: As part of entry into the UK a PCR test is required, proof of this will be sufficient to enter the show. Alternatively, EU residents can show an EU Digital COVID Certificate (paper certificate accepted too). USA residents can show a CDC card for the USA (you’ll also need to show proof of USA residency, such as your USA passport, visa or Green Card).
Chemists around Olympia London
You can pick up Lateral Flow Tests in every chemist in England.
If you need some when you arrive in London, you can find several chemists in the local area around Olympia London.
Please note that Lateral Flow Tests are valid for 48 hours, so if you are attending on the first and last day, you will need to do two separate tests.
We recommend that you do your test first thing in the morning or the night before as there may be delays with the NHS App processing results.
We've making sure the show is clean and fresh
Olympia has a new state of the art ventilation system which draws in outside air, making sure the Grand Hall's 250,000+ cubic meters of air will be fresh throughout the show.
You'll also find hand sanitisers around the venue and on every single exhibition stand. Plus, high touch points such as doors will be regularly cleaned.
The show catalogue is going digital
This year we are introducing a digital show catalogue. This will be emailed out a few days before the show. You can download it or view it online.
There will however be signage at the show, detailing the seminar programme, show floor and exhibitor list.
All Secure Standard
We are following the industry recognised AEO All Secure Standard, which will stay updated in keeping with Government recommendations. Click here to read this.
We're mask friendly and space aware
Face coverings are no longer mandatory, however PLASA Show will be "mask friendly", so you may choose to wear one or not.
The same goes for social distancing, however we ask that you keep apart from your fellow visitors where possible.
To help increase space, we are widening the aisles and we have asked exhibitors to factor in social distancing in their stand designs to avoid crowding.