Take advantage of free, practical training from renowned lighting manufacturers. Whether you’re new or experienced, you’ll learn something new about how to design and control stage lighting.
Get hands-on with consoles and fixtures
HEAD TO THE HENLEY SUITE ON THE GALLERY LEVEL FOR LIGHTING TRAINING
Get hands on with leading consoles and get stuck into the latest software:
Introduction to MagicQ, from patching fixtures to recording cues and FX
Group based programming for a new way to program, expand and adapt your show
- Timecode and audio timeline, using TC Tracks, Markers, Cue Stacks and LTC & MIDI timecode sources
- Expert Q&A at the end of each day, to chat all things ChamSys.
Attend CHAUVET's very own seminars on:
Integrated Lighting System (ILS) from CHAUVET DJ
An architectural journey with Iluminarc.
- The evolution of moving heads including Rogue Outcast and Maverick Storm
- Colour science in broadcast lighting
- Networked control solutions for installations
Claypaky will deliver seminars throughout the show on:
- Come into the future of light – we’re already there!
- Laser technology in entertainment lighting and how to bring this fascinating technology to tours and events worldwide
- The next generation of truly advanced lights, where high demands on lighting quality, precision and noise-reduction prevail
- Enhance your shows with the new Claypaky effect line – including a sneak preview of a new, unique LED bar from Claypaky
HEAD TO SEMINAR THEATRE 1 FOR ROBOSPOT TASTER SESSIONS
Visit the Lighting & Production Theatre to learn about Robe's remote followspot system.
In dedicated sessions throughout the show, you can find out how to set up and programme the revolutionary RoboSpot system.