Olympia London is easily accessible for both national and international visitors due to its central position in the London transport system. Olympia’s rich and cultural locality is perfect for post-show socialising and exploring the sights of London. Here you'll find all the information you need to get you to the show in style...
Plan your visit
When and where
Sunday 15 September, 2019: 10am - 6pm
Monday 16 September, 2019: 10am - late
Tuesday 17 September, 2019: 10am - 4pm
Where to stay
Our official event partner, Event Express offer special rates at a wide range of conveniently located hotels.
How to get there
Train & Tube
London Olympia’s nearest station is Kensington (Olympia) which is served by the District line and London Overground. Alternatively, West Kensington and High Street Kensington stations are a short walk away.
The venue is easily reached from major National Rail stations such as Victoria, Paddington, Waterloo, King’s Cross St Pancras and London Bridge.
Coach & Bus
Driving & Parking
If you are driving, the postcode you’ll need is W14 8UX. We recommend you plan your journey in advance and always check for travel disruptions.
Book parking for your car or van.
Central London is accessible via five international airports:
- Heathrow Airport is on the Piccadilly line.
- City Airport is on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
- Gatwick Airport offers an Express rail service to Victoria and an easyBus service.
- Stansted Airport offers an Express rail service to Liverpool Street and an easyBus service.
- Luton Airport offers a rail service to St Pancras Station and an easyBus service.