Olympia London sits in the heart of London, easily accessible by plane, train or road, and is situated in a cultural neighbourhood with an abundance of amenities.
Here you'll find all the information you need to get you to the show in style
HOW TO GET TO THE SHOW
London Olympia’s nearest station is Kensington (Olympia) which is served by the District line and London Overground. Alternatively, West Kensington and High Street Kensington stations are a short walk away.
The venue is easily reached from major National Rail stations such as Victoria, Paddington, Waterloo, King’s Cross St Pancras and London Bridge.
If you are driving, the postcode you’ll need is W14 8UX. We recommend you plan your journey in advance and always check for travel disruptions.
Book parking for your car or van.
Central London is accessible via five international airports:
- Heathrow Airport is on the Piccadilly line.
- City Airport is on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
- Gatwick Airport offers an Express rail service to Victoria and an easyBus service.
- Stansted Airport offers an Express rail service to Liverpool Street and an easyBus service.
- Luton Airport offers a rail service to St Pancras Station and an easyBus service.